February 5, 2009

Sick Kids



I really don't think that there is anything worse that a sick little kid. AnnDee has had it the last 4 days. I hate taking the kids in and being told that there is nothing that the Dr. can do, so I waited. So she has strep, now I feel like a terrible mother.

I would much rather be the one that doesn't feel well. At least I can make it to the toilet in time, and I understand what it means to be sick. When my children are sick they don't understand, which makes me feel that much worse.

Dr. Worwood gave her a shot, and wants to see her again in the morning. I am so thankful for medicane, I believe that Heavenly Father is watching out for all of us, even the sick ones!! He is a wonderful Dr. if anyone in Hurricane is looking. We love him. He is also having Jason come in to be swabbed. Fun. Fun. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment